This is Coffee with Larry for Friday, July 21, 2023.
This is our daily podcast from RunBlogRun for all things athletic news related (yes, that means track and field, the world’s greatest sport!).
Our topics today:
1. The EBS Herculis Meeting, held in Monaco at the Stade Louis II is one the true gems of track and field. The stadium is lovely. Monte Carlo is quite exciting. There is an hour during the meet when you will absolutely lose your ability to breathe; the meet is so exciting!
2. For those of us who can not be there, watch it on NBC or CNBC, and Peacock!
3. Monaco gets one fine field after another.
4. The French stars come out of the woodwork, and the pressers are fantastic for this writer.
5. The level of competition is tremendous and there are always great performances!
See you Monday for #CoffeewithLarry.